Inkaholics

Saturday 13 January 2018

Challenge #152- Violin Photo




Welcome back to Inkspirational. Our new challenge is to take inkspiration from the photo above. You can use any element from the photo eg violin, colours, pearls, but if it's not immediately obvious please tell us in your blog post how it inspired you. 

Please welcome our Guest Designer:


Charlotte 



"Hello! I'm Charlotte a.k.a Lady Joyful. I'm a Brit living in Finland with my husband and our three cats. I am a nanny to three little boys, and when I'm not working I spend most of my time card making! I started at the beginning of 2016 and quickly became addicted. I still consider myself a newbie with a developing style, but I lean towards CAS. I'm very excited to be Guest Designing at Inkspirational - thank you for having me!"





Now for our DT : 











We will be choosing  a top pick/s from this challenge and inviting one entrant to join us as a Guest Designer.
(Please use an active email address when you link up, as this is usually how we will contact you. 
We're sorry that we may not be able to comment on cards that are uploaded to galleries where we have to register to comment (eg Splitcoast Stampers), or where word verification is enabled. When we can view your card, however, we will still consider it for our top picks.

5 comments:

Alka said...

beautiful challange

Alka said...

How do i upload my work for the challenge.

Marina said...

Hi Alka Do you have a blog? You click on the link 'click here to enter' and follow the instructions.

Saskia Pullen said...

Just made this card, I hope this is allowed. I was in the mood to make a Vintage card, I saw this picture and used a sweet Chrismtas image from Tilda (cut off the wings from her). Not really clean and simple, but I hope you like her.
Will try to make a male version as well later this year, My dad is a fan from André Rieu..
So perfect for him..

Granmargaret said...

Thank you for the challenge. Lovely work by the design team and guest designer