Inkaholics

Sunday 4 January 2015

Our Inkspirational New Look

Latest challenge here. 


So, have you noticed our new look? At Inkspirational we are all delighted to have been glammed up with a fresh and co-ordinated makeover.

The person responsible for this is our good friend Kylie Purtell .


Kylie was one of the original members of the Inkspirational DT and she is an expert at making watermarks, blog headers etc.

Here's what she says about herself:

For those of you who don't know me, my name is Kylie and I am a craft and blog addict.

Now that my confession is out of the way, here is a little about myself. I started cardmaking and blogging in 2012 and love every minute of it. Three months after I started blogging (Kylie is Addicted to Stamps), I decided that I needed to create my own challenge blog so Addicted to Stamps and More was born. I have met so many wonderful people through that venture and formed friendships that will last a lifetime. 

After making cards for a few months, I came to the realisation that Clean and Simple is my style. Why not create another challenge dedicated to CAS? So I did - Addicted to CAS ;) A few months ago, I felt the need to expand again so I created a craft forum called Happy Little Stampers - a place to chat, share and inspire fellow crafters. I love being part of the craft community. 

I have now started up my own little design business creating watermarks, blog signatures and blog headers. My most recent creations were revamping the look of the Inkspirational blog. I had so much fun doing this! Please email on kyliepurtell@gmail.com if you would like to know a little more about this - you can see my designs HERE and testimonials from past clients HERE

The first 5 customers for 2015 will receive a 10% discount of the total invoice! Happy New Year!

Kylie, we at Inkspirational LOVE our new look. Thank you so much! 

5 comments:

sandie said...

Kylie this is an amazing new look, thank you so much xx

Vicki Dutcher said...

I LOVE the new look! Excellent work Kylie!!

Kylie said...

Thanks for letting me play around with your blog and putting your faith in me! I really appreciate the shout out xxx

Loll said...

LOVE the new look ... so artsy and glamorous! xx

cm said...

Love the new INK look: stylish, indeed! Hope your design enterprise sees tonnes of growth this year; you're incredibly talented!
Hugs~c